Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Bedspread and crocheting...

Yesterday I wrote about the bedspread...
And here it is.
The wall and bed don't match with the quilt, even the slightest, but we plan on partially redecorating the bedroom... I just don't know when yet...

I'd love to paint the "wood" on the bed white and I want the wall behind the bed in one color. Would purple match with the quilt?
I also started crocheting. I did Mieks first lesson, but impatient as I am, I went online in search of more.. Youtube is a great medium...! ! ! This is what I'm working on.
When I'm done, I'm sewing the ends together and it'll be a scarf (cowl?)

First I wanted to make a blanket, but I didn't use enought stitches te start with. And I didn't want to take it apart and start again...
If you want to try this combination of stitches (it's really cute when you use multiple colors), watch this video! It's really good and repeats each step several times!


Well, that's it for today!
Love, Caroline

PS Leave me a comment?

No comments:

Post a Comment