Friday, February 1, 2013

More hats...

Remember the owl hat I made for Joshua last winter?

Oh wait, that's how I started my last blogpost in November.... Shame on me...
Well, lots going on here in our household. And unfortunately no nice things... I don't want to talk about it online, but just thought I'd let you know why blogging time has been scarce...

But I have made a LOT of hats for different kids...
I started with a Hello Kitty hat for our girl next door.

















After that one, I finished daddy's matching Owl hat and I made a Hello Kitty hat for our niece's birthday.

















And then I made Joshua a new hat to match his green skisuit...


































And I made another Hello Kitty hat for my mom's neighbours daughter....

Currently I'm working on a Minion hat for my crazy brother, which I only have to sew the eyes, goggles and mouth on. And on a dog hat for a friends son...
And I have to start on a purple hat for my mom's neighbours other daughter... (that sentence doesn't seem right :S)

I'm also still working on the ripple blanket, but progress is slow...

Love, Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment