Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Raglan baby T-shirt

A while ago I borrowed a couple of Ottobres from my colleague Rebekka.

I found this great pattern for a T-shirt, that didn't look too diffucult.
And at the FabricSpectacle in Lelystad I already bought some cool kid knit-fabrics.

So I started on my first real sewing project yesterday.
Other than sewing straight lines on cotton, I have never sewn anything without my moms help... So I was really scared ! ! !

The pattern I picked, really wasn't too difficult. I ran in to a little problem with the cuffs and collar, but I fixed that rather nicely, if I say so myself...
You can see what went wrong, but for a first try, I really happy with the result!










Love,

Caroline

1 comment:

  1. Ziet er goed uit hoor. Maar in het echt is hij mooier!

    ReplyDelete