Sunday, June 12, 2011

Tools and Thriftstore finds...

When I was working on my quilt, I discovered some of my sewing-tools magically disappeared... Not that thats really a bad thing, since the stuff that's missing came from a crappy, cheap box with sewing supplies.
So I thought I'd treat myself to some new tools:














I bought some patternpaper, so I could start tracing patterns from the Ottobres I borrowed from Becced. There's some really cute boy's stuff in there I really want try my hand at...

I also went to the thriftstore yesterday, looking for some baby's clothes and some other garments I could pull apart and make something else out of.
But no such luck...

I did buy these:
A book about kids-parties.
A crafting book I can use for crafting ideas for my schoolkids. And a really old and corny sewingbook from Burda... Could come in handy with the sewing basics...

Really happy with these finds...

Love,

Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment